As Call Centre Manager, you will be responsible for leading our Sales and Customer Service team to ensure we provide exceptional service to our trade and direct customers. This is a new team, will be fast-paced, multi-faceted role with a wide range of responsibilities.
You will need to be an experienced manager with a strong track record in managing a call centre environment. You will need to share our passion for outstanding customer service whilst ensuring all customers receive the Biblio Travel expectation.
Job title: Call Centre Manager
Reports to: Director
Type of role: Permanent
Location: Cyprus, Larnaca office
Salary: Depending on experience
- Lead and drive the day-to-day operational execution of the call-centre from incoming Sales calls, Customer Service (pre/post departure), and Program Management changes, to deliver outstanding service to our customers in line with company SLA’s and KPI’s
- Lead, develop and coach the call centre team to enhance their politeness, expertise, assistance and enthusiasm.
- Direct line management responsibility for the team; delivery of probation and annual reviews, rota management, annual leave approval, etc.
- Monitor and deliver effective daily service levels for all contact channels (Live Chat, Emails, Phones)
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Manage Quality Control feedback channels, communicate with agents and direct customers in person and take all measures to ensure the best services are provided and the customers are satisfied.
- Take the lead in handling all emergency situations relating to customers, and alerting all relevant operational teams.
- Deliver expertise in company’s products and services, be very well oriented in the geography of Cyprus.
- Identify key efficiencies and deliver change where required to improve sales and service standards in line with company SLA’s and KPI’s
- Manage recruitment and on-boarding for new colleagues
- Report daily, weekly and monthly KPI targets include sales, customer service, and agent performance reporting
- Previous experience in leading & managing a team within a call centre environment
- Previous experience in coaching, motivating & developing staff due to help them be the best they can be
- Outstanding customer service skills with previous experience within a customer facing role, ideally within the Travel industry
- Excellent relationship building & stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding of Data Protection (GDPR)
- Skilled in producing insightful reports for senior stakeholders
- Strong ethical standards & values with a drive to always do the right thing
- Excellent phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in shifts for 24/7 emergency line
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of English language, preferably native speaker
- Any other languages would be an advantage
- A keen interest and enthusiasm for Travel and Cyprus, providing a quality service to our customers.
- Strong administration, organisational, time management skills
- Proven Leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all internal and external customers
- Self-motivated individual, highly disciplined work ethic, open-minded, adapt to different situations with an entrepreneurial spirit and will to be part of a team
- Able to perform under pressure in a busy environment and in emergency situations
- A responsible attitude including use of own initiative and adaptability
- Willingness to learn all new technology software and applications.
- Demonstrable experience with technology including power point, excel & word skills
- Able to work under own initiative and self-confident to translate a “can do” mentality to others
Candidates must be eligible to work in Cyprus
Date posted: First published 27 12/2020 – updated 09/03/2021
To apply, simply email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org