As Reservation Manager, you will be responsible for leading our Reservation team to ensure we provide exceptional service to our trade and direct customers. This is a new team, will be fast-paced, multi-faceted role with a wide range of responsibilities.
You will need to be an experienced manager with a strong track record in managing a reservation department. You will need to share our passion for outstanding customer service whilst ensuring all customers receive the Biblio Travel expectation.
Job title: Reservation Manager
Reports to: Director
Type of role: Permanent
Location: Cyprus, Larnaca office
Salary: 1850 Euros per month
- Manage the Reservations Department to achieve room-night targets and plans.
- Manage Biblio online reservation system, lead and drive the day to day reservation operations
- Control quick obtaining of confirmations from hotels
- Control allocations and release periods
- Involve in problem-resolving issues with hotels
- Provide coaching to hotels in order to promptly use Biblio online reservation system.
- Ensure reservations team receive the appropriate tools and training in order to perform their operational tasks.
- Recruit, select and train reservation team members
- Direct line management responsibility for the team; delivery of probation reviews, rota management, annual leave approval, etc
- Deliver and execute effective daily service levels for all contact channels (Emails, Phones)
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Support Call centre Manager to handle Quality Control feedbacks related to accommodation, take all measures to ensure the best services are provided and the customers are satisfied.
- Identify key operational efficiencies and deliver change where required to improve operation processes
- Work within the team demonstrate clear leadership at all times
- Previous extensive experience in travel or hotel reservation teams, ideally in Cyprus
- Previous experience in coaching, motivating & developing staff
Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek languages, both written and spoken
- Russian language would be an advantage
- Good understanding of Data Protection (GDPR)
- Strong administration, organisational, communicational, time management skills
- Proven Leadership skills
- Able to work as part of a team and with other teams as well as managing the team
- Strong ethical standards & values with a drive to always do the right thing
- Excellent phone and verbal communication skills
- Able to perform under pressure in a busy environment and in emergency situations
- Willingness to learn all new technology software and applications
Candidates must be eligible to work in Cyprus
Date posted: 23/12/2020
To apply, simply email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org